Saturday, September 15, 2012

Big project is done

You remember the cabinet, that was next on the agenda for the big makeover?




Well, it's done. The work is finished. It's over. The end... Actually not quite. The door nubs cannot be attached to it just yet. The screws are too short (hmhm) and I have to find the longer ones.




I haven't showed you before, but there are two glass plates(?) for this empty space in the middle of the cabinet. This is one.




But, I didn't want to leave them see through, so I found some white paint (the one you use to paint the plain paper) and created this wavy impression.





This is the whole thing.






 And finally, today I had some time to decorate it. This is just temporarily. But I had to do something.




 The painting was a present from a student when I was a teacher at elementary school. It's very dear to me.





 Well guys, that's it for today. If you have some extra time go visit


                                                 http://townandcountryliving.blogspot.com/
                                                                             and
                                                      http://romantichome.blogspot.com/

You'll love it there.

Until my next post...






No comments:

Post a Comment