Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Christmas Time

Sneak peek at my little tree


Oh, my favorite time of the year! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Everything changes! Food tastes better. The air smells of snow. I even see hope in people who are known as born pessimists. Actually, no matter what your religion is, or do you even believe in God, there is that light in the air, the sense of profound need to  hope. 


Wait for it...

This time of the year is meant for dreaming, for thankfulness, for words: I love you, and a true wish for better tomorrow. Not just for one person, but for everyone. As a child I used to pray for early snow, to see Santa Clause at least once (I could never catch him red handed!), that my family stays healthy and safe, and... For love. I always prayed for love. My wishes haven't changed (Santa is a sneaky little guy, I still can't catch him of guard), but I definitely have changed. 

I am thankful for every single day on Earth, for my loved ones, whether they are near or far, for chances, for hope and forgiveness. 

My little tree!


I wish you all love and peace. 

(If somebody catches Santa, I have a message for him - drive your slay with one eye open!) :-)

HO HO HO....

14 comments:

  1. What a cute little tree! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry! Have a Happy Thanksgiving yourself! :-)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post! I'm your newest follower-I'd love you to stop by and say hi :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Susan, and thank you! I'm already there! :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments! That home atmosphere has been a goal of mine. Thank you for saying I have achieved it! Many hugs!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, you made me think of Jerry (You know Tom and Jerry... Of course you do. I am a grown up and I watch them if I catch them on TV). You know how he goes somewhere and has these bad experiences, and then he comes home, kisses Tom and puts a sign over his door: Home Sweet Home.
      I love when he does that! :-)What I mean is, he realizes what home really is. It's not easy to have a home. A house, yes. But home is a different thing. I don't know why I thought of that... Hope it's not silly! :-) Many, many hugs!

      Delete
  4. Your tree is adorable and I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Alana! :-)I'm glad you like my tree! You got yourself a new follower, also! Can't wait to explore your blog! :-)

      Delete
  5. Yes, this is the most fun time of year even though it can be the most stressful. It's important to remember the reason for the season and take it slow so we don't wish it all away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, Kelly! And we often do have a lot of things on our mind, so we must not let the important ones just slip away.

      Delete
  6. I love Christmas too! Your little tree is cute. I just bought one today, except it's white. I'll be decorating it soon and will post some photos of it! Thank you so much for putting my blog button on your blog! What a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a white one, too, but I haven't decorated it, yet! :-) I love your blog. It's great when I can see from miles and miles away how wonderful person somebody just is, so I had to put your blog button. I'm glad I surprised you. Well, this is, definitely, the right time of the year for surprises :-)

      Delete
  7. Lovely post, Katarina. I love your little Christmas tree! Perfect!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet comments.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete